I joined the Clinical Trials Unit as an Assistant Trials Manager in September 2018 and I am currently working on the WOMAN-2 trial for the prevention of postpartum haemorrhage. I have a BSc in Biological Sciences and a Masters in Public Health, both from the University of Edinburgh.
Previously I worked as a Trial Coordinator at St George’s University, London, and before then, a Research Coordinator at Imperial College London.
- Mireku MO, Mueller W, Fleming C, et al., 2018, Total recall in the SCAMP cohort: Validation of self-reported mobile phone use in the smartphone era, Environmental Research, Vol:161, ISSN:0013-9351, Pages:1-8. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2017.10.034
- Oakeshott, P; Kerry-Barnard, S; Fleming, C; Phillips, R; Drennan, VM; Adams, EJ; Majewska, W; Harding-Esch, EM; Cousins, EC; Planche, T; et al. (2018) “Test n Treat” (TnT): a cluster randomised feasibility trial of on-site rapid Chlamydia trachomatis tests and treatment in ethnically diverse, sexually active teenagers attending technical colleges. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmi.2018.10.019
- Kerry-Barnard, S., Fleming, C., Reid, F., Phillips, R., Drennan, V. M., Adams, E. J., …Oakeshott, P. (2018). ‘Test n Treat (TnT)’- Rapid testing and same-day, on-site treatment to reduce rates of chlamydia in sexually active further education college students: study protocol for a cluster randomised feasibility trial.. Trials, 19(1), 311. doi:10.1186/s13063-018-2674-8
- Green, A., Kerry-Barnard, S., Fleming, C., Alam, F., & Oakeshott, P. (2018). Medical students’ experiences optimising follow-up in ethnically diverse, sexually active 16-24 year olds participating in the ‘Test n Treat’ feasibility trial of rapid chlamydia tests. Educ Prim Care, 29(4), 242-243. doi:10.1080/14739879.2018.1480425
- Williamson, J., Fleming, C., Kerry-Barnard, S., Monahan, I., Planche, T., Oakeshott, P,… Hay, P. E. (n.d.). Sexually active students’ acceptability of providing saline oral samples for future human papillomavirus testing.. Int J STD AIDS, 28(14), 1464-1465. doi:10.1177/0956462417736432